Hello
My eldest daughter has recently celebrated her 26th birthday! I don't know where the time has gone! She loves wildlife, so I turned to one of my Bree Merryn CD-rom's from My Craft Studio to make her birthday card:
I folded an A4 sheet of card lengthways and slotted my sentiment through a slit in the top. The sentiment is a Crafters Companion die cut from Lynda Chapman's chocolate brown card and layered onto her craft card.
The images were printed onto watercolour card and I created decoupage layers for each image. These were then added using foam pads, with the central image raised higher than the other two.
I'd like to enter my card into the current challenge at Cd Sunday Plus Challenge - Anything Goes.
And also the current challenge at Crafty Sentiment Designs which is Birthdays.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

6 comments:
A beautiful card Jo, lovely images - I'm sure your daughter loved her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful card, love the wild life images you used
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday plus DT
What a great card Jo. I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT
What lovely images, and you've put them together into a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.
A lovely card for your daughter. I am sure she will love it.
(Thank you for yours - I have sent you an email).
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
A lovely card. I like the images you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Post a Comment