Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog today.

I am addicted to making decoupaged flowers (which is a good job considering my new supply of tattered lace dies!). I hope I don't bore you with them!  This week I've used them to make a birthday card for a friend:


I used charisma and dies from the Autumn Allure range, additional dies from Tattered Lace and card blank and gingham card from Create & Craft.

I'm pleased to say my friend loved her card.

I would like to enter my card in the current challenge at CD Sunday Plus Challenge which this time is Anything Goes.

Thanks for any comments you leave, which I love to read.

Jo x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jo, lovely colours and beautifully embellished.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card again Jo, thank you for your continued support of CD Sunday Plus

Carol said...

Hi Jo. I love your decoupage. As you may have read in the past, decoupage is one of my own favourite pastimes still being my first foray into crafting all those years ago. I love the beautiful shiny look you have achieved and the gingham is a perfect backdrop.
Thank you for joining in.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, Love the way you used the tattered lace dies
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday Plus DT

Wynn said...

A very stylish creation Jo. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus. Wynn DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely design. The gingham works really well and gives it a country feel. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT