Hello
Welcome to my blog today. I am delighted with my new printer, not least because it means I can join in the challenges at CD Sunday plus again.
This week I used dies and images from Tattered Lace Autumn Allure Collection - Fabulous Fall. Here is my card:
The silver mirror card and gingham card are from Create and Craft. The decorative die is also from Tattered Lace and the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

6 comments:
A really beautiful card that I'm sure the lucky recipients will treasure. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.
Really pretty and I love those die cuts. Absolutely beautiful.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
A gorgeous card Jo. It has a look of vintage material. Very clever.
Thank you for joining in.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
This is so beautiful Jo. I love the soft colour palette. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Beautiful card, I love the way you used the dies, I am sure anyone receiving this card will love it
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday DT
A beautiful card Jo, pretty flowers and lovely colours - perfect for an Anniversary.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment