Followers

Tuesday, 30 October 2018

Once Upon A Christmas - For A Special Friend

A new challenge is underway over at the CD Sunday Challenge and this time the theme is 'Christmas'.  This is a really good way to encourage me to make more Christmas cards as I am behind with this task as always!  Here is my card:


I embossed an 8 x 8 card blank using my favourite winter themed embossing folder from Crafters' Companion. 

Image printed from Once Upon A Christmas Volume 2 DVD-rom from Creative Crafting World.  I decoupaged the image and the baubles and printed the bow from the disc too.

Matt gold card from Papermill.  Sentiment die-cut using a Crafters' Companion sentiment die.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenge: Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge for someone special

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card, and gorgeous image,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Beautiful image and card Jo, the embellishments are a beautiful finishing touch

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful image and the colours and embellishments you've used add to the calm, peaceful scene. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays.

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jo, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

Like you I’m way behind with my cards! Thanks for joining in with the challenge- a great card as usual.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Wynn said...

Love the layout Jo and the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT

Carol said...

A great card as always Jo. I love the toning bow and baubles. Thank you for continuing to support us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a sweet card, thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT