Followers

Friday, 12 October 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Autumn Days

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is my entry into the current challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge and this time Jane has chosen the theme of Autumn Days.


This is the birthday card I have made for my brother-in-law.  The beautiful topper and decorative strip across the top are from Hunkydory.  I created an A5 card blank from Kraft card and then added a step to the front of the card so I could put an acetate cover on it.  I used some gold card from matting and layering and embossed some craft card using this beautiful embossing folder covered in leaves.  The ribbon for the bow and the Happy Birthday peel offs are from my stash.


For the inside of my card I re-visited an insert I had recently used.  The paper and insert are from Creative Crafting Worlds Pollyanna Pickering The Story so Far cd-rom.  I think this is lovely wording without being too much.  The card I used is gold and I have no idea why the colour is so out.  I can only think it's because the light wasn't great when I photographed it but I was in a rush to get the card in the post and forgot to check it first!

Please leave me a comment, I really do appreciate each and every one.

Jo x

7 comments:

Carol said...

A great masculine card Jo. I am sure your BIL will love it. Thank you for joining in with Jane's challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

A great card Jo and I love the insert. Thanks for joining in with the current challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

meg said...

Beautiful masculine card Jo, love the soft autumnal shade and the wonderful image.

Jane Willis said...

A really lovely card, the acetate layer is a great idea to give it extra interest. Thank you for joining in my Autumn Days challenge

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card for your brother in law and I like your choice of wording inside the card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Love the Hunky Dory image you’ve used. The acetate layer is inspirational Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jo, a beautiful image and lovey Autumn tones.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x