Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Let's Go Fishing

Hello

This is my entry into the latest challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge which has a theme of 'Let's Go Fishing'.  I don't know any fishermen to send cards to, so my card is a slightly different take on the theme which I hope fits with the challenge acceptably.


This decoupage image is from Crafters Companion, teamed with Couture Creations dies and a rubber stamped sentiment from Lili of the Valley.


The paper and insert are from Creative Crafting Worlds Pollyanna Pickering The Story So Far cd-rom.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

7 comments:

Pamela said...

A lovely take on the theme Jo and such a pretty card. Thanks for taking part in the challenge. Did you receive the prize I sent?
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

meg said...

fabulous card Jo, love the image and your embellishments, thanks for joining in at CD Sunday

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, beautiful image
Thank you for entering my challenge
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That is very pretty and a great twist on the theme.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

So pretty, I love the image and the way you've given it dimension. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays

Wynn said...

Love your take on theme. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining our challenge at CD Sunday WynnDT

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jo, a beautiful decoupage image and fabulous details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x