Hello and Welcome
A new challenge has started over at the CD Sunday Challenge Blog and the challenge theme is 'Cool Colours'.
I've been asked to make a card for a friends' mum's 80th birthday with a theme of penguins. This, I think,fits in perfectly with the challenge. Here is my card.
I used a square card from Creative Crafting World and matted Ice blue cardstock. I then die-cut a Sue Wilson die from pearlescent white card. I printed the twisted decoupage image onto glossy photo paper. The image is by Pollyanna Pickering and is from Creative Crafting World.
I die cut a label using a Spellbinders label die and added a Happy Birthday peel-off. The number 80's in the corners are also peel-offs.
Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know that you've been and I can then visit your blog too.
Jo x

9 comments:
Beautiful card, I love that image and the cool, elegant way you have used it. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.
Beautiful icy colours and adorable penguin, love this one, thanks for joining in at CD Sunday.
Lovely card, gorgeous cool colours and image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
A great card with lovely cool penguins. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card Jo and it fits in with the challenge theme perfectly.
Best Wishes
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
A beautiful card Jo, such a fabulous twisted decoupage image and lovely die cut frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A great fun birthday card Jo. Thanks for joining in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
So cute Jo. I’m sure it will be treasured. Love the colour palette of this challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT
A great card Jo. I love twisted pyramage and quite often do it on ATCs. Thank you fopr joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment