Followers

Monday, 9 April 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Second Entry

Hi

Here is my second entry into the 'No Patterned Papers' challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge:



For this card I used a decoupaged image from the Jolly Nation Men's cd-rom.  I coloured the couples hair a different colour to match the hair colour of the couple I am sending it to!  The shape that the couple are sat on was created using a glitter girls embossing board.  I added tiny gems around the edges.

All the card used was from PaperMill and the sentiment was stamped using a Lili Of The Valley stamp.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

9 comments:

meg said...

What a loving couple they seem to be, beautifully coloured JO, using the embossing board was a great idea and perfect finishing touch Meg xx

meg said...

what a loving couple they seem Jo, beautiful colouring and layout using the embossing board was a great idea and perfect finishing touch. Meg

Jocelyn said...

What a lovely anniversary card. Great image.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

A lovely card for a wedding anniversary Jo. I have a Jolly Nations CD somewhere in my stash! Thanks for joining in a second time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, how nice to be able to personalise the couple's hair to match the recipients.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Great card Jo. I have used many of these particular image sheets in the past. Haven't done so for a while so it is nice to see the one you have used. Like the way you have made it personal. Thanks for joining in again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

What an adorable couple. The recipients wil treasure it....especially as it’s personalised. Great use of the glitter girls board. I have a stack of those and have never thought of using them in this way.....inspirational!! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

A lovely anniversary card, I like the way you matched the couple to the image making it very personal,
Don't often see the glitter girl boards being used, they are a useful piece of equipment
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

That is a really special card that they will treasure. I love the shape you have created for the couple and the gems around the edge
Jane