Followers

Monday, 19 February 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Up, Up and Away

There's a new challenge over at the CD Sunday Challenge and this time the theme is Up, Up and Away.  I needed to make a new baby card for a friend who is expecting a little girl in a few weeks time, so I turned to my favourite bunny to create my card:


The main image and all the backing papers are printed from Crafters' Companion Bebunni Baby cd-rom.  I used silver mirror card for my mats and added card candy from my stash.  The dotty ribbon is from Create and Craft.  The sentiment banner is a Sue Wilson die and the sentiment is a stamp.

I finished the card with a matching insert from the cd-rom.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

9 comments:

meg said...

I love the images on this Cd Jo, beautiful baby card in lovely soft tones thank you for your continued support at CD Sunday

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jo and a lovely idea for your Up,Up and Away. Thank you for joining in my challenge and for your visit.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your image and design, it's a very pretty card,
I hope everything goes well with your friend and the baby
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

This is a very pretty baby card Jo. I do love making yummy baby cards!! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Jane Willis said...

What a beautiful card, one that the new parents will really treasure. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sundays
Jane

Jocelyn said...

So pretty and perfect for our theme and a new arrival. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Unknown said...

I love that Bebunni image - and what a great way to combine a new baby card and the theme for the CD Sunday challenge - good luck.

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Jo, an adorable image and lovely soft pinks - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

A really pretty card Jo. I like the dotty ribbon matching the dotty blanket. Thanks for joining in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.