Followers

Friday, 26 May 2017

Simon Says Stamp - Furry Friends

This is my entry into Simon Says Stamp latest challenge which this time is Furry Friends:


This card I made for my husbands birthday.

I used a bronze pearlescent card from PaperMill to create the base card, and added to this the brick wall cut from Kraft card using Crafters' Companion Create-a-card die.  I cut the grass twice from  different coloured cards using a Crafters' Companion Icicles die.  The sentiment was also a Crafters' Companion die, cut from gold linen effect card from Create and Craft.

I used Sheena Douglass Man's Best Friend stamp set to stamp both the dog and the legs onto Neenah card.  I coloured these using alcohol markers and then fussy cut the images.  These were added to the card using foam pads to add dimension.  I coloured the dog to look like our Cocker Spaniel.

I would also like to enter my card in:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

6 comments:

meg said...

Fantastic card Jo, love the layout your colouring and image hope hubby loves it

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, lots of fabulous details and beautifully coloured dog - I'm sure your husband loved his card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jean said...

Love it, you just say arhh when you look at it.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xxx

Virginia L. said...

Love the sweet and heart-warming scene that you created! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 330 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

meg said...

Hi Jo thanks for your lovely comments, just think lace, pearls flowers for shabby chic