Hello
Welcome to my blog today.
I was delighted to see that I had a card placed in the top three in the recent CD Sunday 'Punch It Out' Challenge.
The current challenge theme is 'Any Old Iron'.
I needed to make a birthday card for a Westie lover. I went to one of my rather neglected cd's - Paws for Thought by Sandra Coen, it's a Creative Crafting World cd. I thought that the traditional watering can depicted in the image fitted the current CD Sunday Challenge perfectly:
My apologies that the image is a bit fuzzy. I took this photo on my camera phone and posted the card before checking the quality of the photo. Hopefully, you still get the general feel of the card.
I decided to make a twisted stacker for a change and printed the image onto glossy photo paper.
The co-ordinating backing paper was printed onto a satin paper. I used Lynda Chapman's black card to create my mats and used a black peel off for my sentiment.
I'd love to know what you think of my card.
Jo x

7 comments:
A lovely card, and the twisted stacker adds extra interest to the image. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane
Beautiful image Jo, love the twisted stacker so much dimension.Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
Great image Jo. A twisted stacker is always tricky to do but you've done a great job with this technique.....better than I could have done lol. Thank you for joining in our challenge at CD Sunday and the Punch it Out entry deserved it's placing in the Top Three, it was fab!! Wynn DT
Lovely twister image, makes a different type of card, Love the dog and it might be an old CD but it's a gorgeous image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
A cute little Westie - and a great watering can as your Old Iron. A lovely card.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
A super card Jo, such a cute Westie and great dimension.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a sweet little Westie. I can think of lots of people who would love this card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment