Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Christmas In Moonbeam Meadow

Happy New Year to all my visitors.  I hope it is a good one for you all.

My card for today is the first I have created ready for Christmas 2017!  It uses the gorgeous Moonbeam Meadow cd-rom from Crafters Companion:


The toppers, backing papers and bow are all printed from the cd-rom.  I used holographic silver mirror card for my mats and for the beautiful snowflake which was cut using a spellbinders die.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's Chrismas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done you, fab card

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jo, adorable images and lovely design.
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year.
Pauline
x

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is so adorable!! wish I could see the sparkle and shine in real life; I bet it's fabulous! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x