This is the Christmas Card I made to send to some very good friends of ours. I used Creative Crafting Worlds cd-rom Once Upon A Christmas 2 which contains the most beautiful artwork and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas.
I love how in this image all the animals are stood close by the stable, waiting for news of the birth of Jesus.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
CD Sunday - 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.
Crafty Calendar - Christmas Time
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Cute or Anything Christmas
Have a lovely Christmas.
Jo x

7 comments:
A wonderful card it seems the animals are watching the stable for news of Christ's birth, lovely layout and embellishments. Meg CD Sunday xx
This is a beautiful card. I love your layout and the image is adorable. The true meaning of Christmas as you said. Thank you for sharing it with us and once again supporting us at CD Sunday. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wynn DT
Beautiful card, that is a lovely image, a symbol of Christmas with the animals waiting for news
Thank you for joining us at the CD Sunday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
This is a beautiful card Jo, such a pretty scene and lovely details.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT
Beautiful card, what a lovely scene. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x
A beautiful card Jo and thank you for sharing this with us. Sorry I haven't visited earlier but I was to busy being beaten at Scrabble by my sister over the holiday. A Happy New Year to you.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment