This is my entry into the latest challenge at CD Sunday:
I used the Fabulous Shoes cd from Katy Sue designs and printed one of the backing papers onto white card to create my card base.
I printed the main image onto photo paper and added this to the beautiful die cut using a Joy Die.
The butterflies were cut using dies from Crafters Companion Kimono range, to which I applied Debbi Moores enamelling magic.
The sentiment was also from the cd-rom.

8 comments:
Gorgoues shoes, love the image and they are fab, great card
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Fabulous shoes! I love the ornate frame Jo......stunning. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Beautiful colourway Jo the die behind the image looks like lace adding to the feminine shoe lovely card Meg CD Sunday DT
I love the enameling on the butterflies - not seen that before. A pretty card and the die cut frame is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
I have that die and it really is pretty isn't it? I love the quirky images on this CD Rom. I don't know anyone who would wear the clothes and shoes but they make great cards. Thanks for joining in the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Lovely card Jo. It is a great CD isn't it but as Pamela said we are unlikely to wear such clothes. Although having said that I do remember a particular pair of stiletto heels I once dared to wear.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT.
Such a pretty card Jo, a gorgeous die cut, it frames your image beautifully.
Pauline
x
P.S. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Lovely card, your colours are perfect and that fabulous die really show off the image to great effect,brill card Debbs xx
Post a Comment