This is my entry into the latest challenge over at CD Sunday which is Once Upon A Time. I immediately thought of some Studio Light decoupage sheets I had in my stash which were perfect for the challenge:
Lots of first uses on this card! Yellow card embossed with my newest embossing folder, Floral Vine, from Crafters Companion. Backing paper printed from Flowers and Friendship cd-rom from Katy Sue - this is the first time I've used the cd. The die Snow White is sat on is Magic Mirror die from Crafters Companion, again its' first use, and I thought perfect as she is holding a mirror in her hand. The lace border die, from Joanna Sheen, had its' first use, cut into linen white card. The flowers are a Memory Box die, Seraphine Laurel, used here for the first time! I added tiny gems to the centres of the flowers.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

8 comments:
A beautiful card Jo and some little girl is going to be thrilled to received this. I love all your 'firsts' especially the little touch of lace 'swag 'behind the mirror.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wow all those firsts Jo. You've created a beautiful card with them and as Carol said some little girl will love this. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Beautiful card Jo love the Snow White decoupage, lovely use of embossing folder and dies, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week Meg xx
A really pretty card. I love all the firsts! Thanks for joining in the challenge this time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Such a pretty card Jo, Snow White is beautifully framed - you certainly do have lots of firsts!
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x
just like most of us crafters, we buy because we need them and forget to use them but I have to say you have put all these first to excellent use with this card Jo, thanks for shearing with us.
sue-b DT
CD Sunday x
Beautiful card,Snow White the ultimate once up on a time love it Debbs x
A card of first and gorgeous image and lovely combination of all your firsts.
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment