Good Afternoon.
The latest challenge over at CD Sunday is something beginning with B. Here is my card:
Card base created using Stacey create a card die from Crafters Companion.
Main image from Making Cards magazine.
Backing paper printed from Crafters Companion Mens cd-rom.
Red card from Papermill.
Bakers twine and card candy from my stash.
This card I have made for my Brother-in-laws birthday.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x
5 comments:
What a fabulous card Jo. I love the image. It looks as though you have painted it with watercolours. The twine and card candi additions are perfect. Thank you for joining in with our challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
I love the card shape Jo....very unusual. The image ....as Carol said.....is like a water colour painting.....beautiful. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
this looks like one of those places where you would be totally relaxed, lovely scene and card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Jo.
sue-b DT x
A fabulous card Jo, such a super image and great shape - a brilliant masculine design.
Pauline
x
I like the different shape you have used for the card. The image is very striking. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment