This is my second entry into the current challenge at CD Sunday Challenge - Songs From The Movies. My choice this time is Eye of the Tiger from the film Rocky. Here is my card:
For the card I used the Walk On The Wild Side cd from Creative Crafting World. I printed off the decoupage image, which I matted onto gold, then black, then kraft card. I printed two of the backing papers from the cd-rom and matted them in the same way. The sentiment was from a Creative Crafting World popper pad and the leaves were die cut using a Marianne Die.
Jo x
6 comments:
Hi Jo. Thank you for a second entry. I love the card but in particular the palm frond die. I have the same one and it is so effective when used and it looks perfect with your image.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Ooooo not got that die....looks like it would be very useful. What make is it please ? I love the tiger too.....very majestic and a great song from the movies. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
A gorgeous card Jo, such a beautiful image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x
this is lovely Jo and great to see you entering 2 cards for the challenge
sue-b DT x
One of my all time favourite songs. Great card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
I am still singing lady in red when I popped over to the last entry and now I am back with you and another song in my head,
I love this card, its a beautiful image, great card for another great song
Margaret
Post a Comment