Followers

Monday, 18 April 2016

I Spot Some Puppies

This is the birthday card I made for a little girl who is 2, she loves dogs!  I followed the current challenge theme over at Kraftyhands Challenge Blog which this month is Red, White, Blue and Shields.



This adorable image is from Kraftyhands Cute Puppies and Kittens cd-rom.  I printed it onto glossy photo paper.  The backing paper, bow and sentiment are all from the cd-rom.  I used Tonic dies to cut the mats that the image is sat on.  I used the same dark blue card and a die from Joanna Sheen to cut the decorative border, and hand cut the shield.  I used a Cheery Lynn number die, which I cut from red glitter card.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes

Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog - Raining Cats and Dogs


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, such an adorable image - those puppies are so cute.
Pauline
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous image of dogs from the Kraftyhands Cute Puppies and kittens CD .The coordinating backing paper and bow along with dies used have given us a lovely card . great work . Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenge .

Jeanette58 said...

Beautiful puppies and love the colours of the card. Thank you for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Hugs Jeanette xx

Linny said...

Love your card Jo. Thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands blog challenge. Linda x

Rebecca said...

Awh! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calenders this month and we hope to see you again soon!

Love From Rebecca xx