Followers

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Happy Birthday CD Sunday Challenge

My favourite challenge is celebrating its' 6th Birthday.

To join in the celebrations, we've been asked to choose over favourite card or project that we've ever entered in the challenge.  I haven't been participating in the challenge for the whole 6 years, but I did have a lot of entries to look through!  I now have quite a selection of cd-roms, and this challenge has without a doubt encouraged me to use my cd's more.

The entry I have chosen is this one


and the original post can be found here.

I chose this card because it used lots of different techniques, it used toppers and papers printed from Crafters Companions Christmas in Mulberry Wood cd, it followed a sketch, included embossing, ribbons, and hand-made beads.  I was really pleased with how it worked out.

I hope you'll join in the celebrations.  You don't have to have entered previously to join in.  If you are new to the challenge, you can still enter a card you have made using a cd, as long as you credit the cd in your post.

You can link up your card here.

A big thank you to the ladies at CD Sunday for the fab challenges they continue to set for us.  Happy Birthday!

Jo x

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A great choice Jo, such a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

Wynn said...

This is such a pretty card. I can see why you chose it. I love the handmade beads. Something I must try again.....you've inspired me. Thank you for sharing it with us again at CD Sunday. Good luck . Wynn DT

sue-b said...

I do remember this card Jo, so pretty, great choice for the challenge and thanks for taking part in the Birthday celebrations ,
sue-b DT xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image, a great choice of card
Margaret

Lynn said...

Stunning card, and the embellishments are wonderful. Lynn

Jocelyn said...

This is a lovely card, great handmade beads and a wonderful trip down memory lane.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A beautiful card. I love the beads. It reminds of the ones I used to make with my Mother when I was little.
Thank you for your support of CD Sunday and good luck.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT