Followers

Friday, 30 May 2014

CD Sunday Challenge - Tots to Teens

Hi Everyone

This is my entry into the current challenge at CD Sunday - Tots to Teens:


I used the gorgeous Daisy and Friends cd-rom from Joanna Sheen to create this card.

8 x 8 card blank from Joanna Sheen
I printed the image 3 times so I could decoupage it.
Background paper from cd-rom.
Spellbinders floral oval die used to cut pink glitter card.
Marianne corner die used with Core'dinations card.
Die'sire border die from Crafters Companion.
Nellie Snellen heart die.
Lettering cut using X-cut and Memory Box dies.
Some pearls from my stash added to complete the card.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy (ends 9/6/14)

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (ends 2/6/14)

Thanks for visiting.





8 comments:

Cazro said...

Such a sweet card, perfecdt for our theme. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

starcyl said...

What a sweet card, perfect for a little girl and I guess at one stage everyone wants to be a dancer.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Awwww this is adorable. I love the pink glitter card you've used to frame her. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

Christine said...

Aww she is so cute, lovely image and perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

What a sweet little ballerina against a perfect background.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

zandra said...

Such a sweet card and adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

sue-b said...

Love this , i have this CD and it's a lovely on, thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday
sue-b xx

Mrs.B said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x