Followers

Saturday, 19 October 2013

CD Sunday Challenge - Butterfly

Hello

Hasn't the last week gone by quickly?

This is my entry into this weeks' challenge over at CD Sunday, the theme being Butterfly.


I love this pattern from Stitching cards, which I stitched using metallic threads and then added the sentiment. Now for the part of my card that uses a cd - the insert.


This is from Joanna Sheens's In Other Words cd-rom, this is one of the first cd's I bought.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, have a lovely weekend.


14 comments:

Carol said...

A lovely card Jo. I too love stitching and I have done this pattern. I like your choice of colours.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

This is very pretty. Love the delicate colours. so glad you could join us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs Wynn GDT x

starcyl said...

Such a pretty card and I love your stitching. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Beautifully stitched and such pretty colours.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Claire said...

Beautiful card. Hugs, Claire x

Christine said...

I love this Jo, stitching is something I don't do but your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

This is such a very pretty card, I admire your stitching prowess. Clever to use a printed insert from a CD. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jo very elegant xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautifully stitched card Jo I love it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jo, such a fabulous stitched design and I love your pretty inside.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jo, the stitching is so pretty. Carol x

Rosietoes said...

Really pretty card Jo. Beautifully stitched. I hope you are keeping a little better at the minute. :) Thank you for your kind thoughts for my accident prone hubby. Much appreciated. :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Jo, this is gorgeous! Fabulous work!
xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what an elegant card! Love the butterfly design!
Hugs Lynsey x