Followers

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween

Hello to all my lovely followers.

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month we want to see your Halloween creations.  I do hope you can join in with our challenge.  The lucky winner will get to choose 5 digi stamps from Whimsy Stamps.

This month I have made a trick or treat bag:


I printed the pumpkin design onto card stock and made it into a liitle bag, threading ribbon through as a handle.  The cute witch is a digi stamp from Pink Gem designs which I decoupaged and the added to the bag.  The purple card stock is from Papermill.

Please do hop over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations from the Design Team this month.


2 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous trick or treat bag Jo, lovely papers and cute witch.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

This is so cute Jo, gorgeous image and papers. Hope you're keeping okay. Carol x