Created using Once Upon A Time embossing board from the Glitter Girls.
Centura snow white card and mint green pearlescent paper used for all the pages.
Couture Creations Tied Together embossing folder.
Decoupage printed from Jolly Nation cd-rom and hair colour changed to that of the bride and groom!
Pearl hearts and white pearls from my stash.
Floral arrangement created using feathers, flowers and leaves from my stash.
The wording was computer generated and I have covered any personal details for the purpose of this challenge.
I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Creations Challenge - Weddings
Delightful Challenges - Stash It - Use items from your stash - All the embellishments on this card are from my stash along with the card used.


14 comments:
It's so good to see you back crafting again Jo - it certainly seemed strange without you.
Your card is beautiful, such a fabulous design and your mint green is perfect - a stunning card.
Thank you for your kind words regarding my Dad.
Pauline
x
A lovely card Jo, love the image and the 'tied together' folder plus the flowers are perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining in with us.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
A really beautiful card - sorry I am a little late commenting.
Gloria
GDT for May at CD Sunday
Great shape and nice choice of colours. Like the embossing.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT
So gorgeous Jo. I love the design and your detailing is so beautiful
Sue xx
Beautiful card Jo. I love how your cards always look so special.
xx
This is gorgeous Jo, the colours are perfect and I love the embossing behind the image. Good to see you crafting again too. Carol x
Just gorgeous and elegant card, full of beautiful details:)
Big hug my friend,
Sonia
A beautiful card Jo,love the embossing behind the decoupage. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Sue T x
CD Sunday DT
A beautiful card Jo and lovely colouring.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT
Beautiful creation, love the bling & embossing!
Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
A gorgeous elegant card, I love your design and images. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Good Luck. Caz DT
such a lovely card and clean and simple lines.thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges this fortnight and look forward to seeing your entries again...Anita x
Gorgeous card Jo, love the colour combo, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
Post a Comment