Followers

Friday, 1 February 2013

Watering The Flowers

Good Evening

Today is my birthday and I've had a lovely day.  I received lots of gorgeous cards, some lovely gifts and some fabulous new crafty goodies.  I'll be putting some candy up on my blog very soon.

My calendar for today uses one of Faye Whittakers gorgeous images by way of the decoupage sheets from Joanna Sheen:


8 x 8 easel card

Backing papers printed from a cd-rom (sorry I can't remember which)

Mat the image is sat on created using a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch.

Border strip created using a Die'sire border die and red gingham ribbon added.

Calendar tab is sat on a mat cut using a Marianne die.

Memorybox flourish die used.

Cheery Lynn mini fanciful flourish used and a Memory box die used to cut the flowers.

My card is for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Choose a sketch - I chose sketch 73

Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything but a Card

Moving Along With The Times - Punches and dies


7 comments:

Sue said...

Belated Birthday wishes, I am pleased that you had a good day.

This calendar is gorgeous Jo. I love the image and wonderful design and detailing.

I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Carol said...

Belated birthday wishes from me too Jo. Love your calendar, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

Mandy said...

Belated Birthday wishes Jo...Beautiful calendar,love the image...
Mandy x

Lisa said...

Really great take on the sketch and what a wonderful card Jo!! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

craftyb said...

Happy birthday! Your calendar is gorgeous - LOVE the beautiful image! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty calendar Jo, I love the Faye Whittaker images.
I hope you had a lovely birthday, it sounds like you had some nice gifts.
Pauline
x

valou250809 said...

Wonderful realization! so cute! thanks for playing with MAWTT this week! good luck!