Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Good Luck In Your New Home

Good Evening

A very warm welcome to my new followers.

I was lucky enough to be bought Joanna Sheen's Holly Pond Hill cd-rom for my birthday and this is my first card made using these gorgeous cd's.  I needed a new home card and loved this image:


8 x 8 card

Image printed from the decoupage section onto glossy photo paper.

Backing paper printed onto satin printer paper.

Gold mirror card and raspberry pink card from PaperMill used for matting and layering.

Memorybox Riviera Corner die and Poppystamps Bubble Daisy Border die used.

Sentiment from cd-rom

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Raise The Bar Challenge - A Couple of Things

My Time To Craft - Decoupage



9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Kim. said...

This is an adorable new home card, great choice of decoupage. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Sonia said...

Happy Valentine's day^_^
Your card is fabulous and sweet my dear^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry not had much time for blogging the last couple of days. Such a gorgeous card.

Judith said...

I love this card Jo - so beautifully designed and embellished - thank you for playing along at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

cotnob said...

What a lovely new home card Jo, such a delightful image.
Pauline
x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, that image reminds me so much of a book I used to read as a child, it had the most beautiful illustrations and I used to sit there for hours looking at them!

Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon :)

Tanya xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww supercute card, I love those die cuts
Thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge over at Forever Friends
Good Luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member