Followers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Very Sad News

I am so sad to have to tell you that my lovely mum died last Monday morning after a sudden and very traumatic illness.  I have been staying at my sisters so I am closer to her, my dad and my other sister, but have now come home for a few days to spend some time with my husband and daughters.  Her funeral is not until Monday, 4th March.  We are all in shock at the moment and doing our best to support dad and each other.

Please keep my mum in your prayers.

Jo x

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Jo, I am so sorry to hear your devastating news hun - of course I will keep mum in my prayers, together with you and your family. Hugs Sxx

Jacki Daniels said...

Jo I am so sorry to hear this news and just want you to know you and your family are in my thoughts

Anne said...

Dear Jo
So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you my condolences and hugs.
Anne
xxx

Sue said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Jo. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Mandy said...

Hi Jo,
so sorry to read your sad news,sending hugs and my condolences to you and your family,will keep your Mum and all the family in my thoughts and prayers.Take care.
Mandy x

Sonia said...

My dearest Jo,I'm so sorry for this sad sad sad news,I'm sorry....I haven't words because is an important lost....I'm near you and near your family,I prey for you sure..
Huge hugs my dear,
Sonia

Carol said...

So,so sorry to hear this Jo. Sending my condolences and hugs for you and all the family. Take care. Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Dear Jo, so sorry to hear about your loss - I'm thinking of you at this sad time, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jo, I am so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Take care,
xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you big hugs.
Take care
Lynsey x

Claire said...

Oh Jo I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Take care of yourself sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Jo, you and your family will be in my thoughts.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Jan said...

Hi Jo I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are coping hun. Big hugs xx Jan