Followers

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Angelica & Friends - Jessica

My gorgeous new Angelica and Friends Collection from Crafters' Companion arrived yesterday afternoon, so while I was watching television last night I cut out all the stamp sets so I could craft with them today.  I decided to colour in Jessica first for no other reason than she was on the top of the pile!  I followed the sketch over at Sketchy Friday to create the following card:


A5 card blank
I stamped the image onto Neenah card using black memento ink and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.    I added some DecoArt Glamour Dust to her wings.
I used Lea'bilities Curved Frame dies which I got for Christmas to cut the mat for the image and the sentiment.
The lilac and green card are from PaperMill.
I embossed the green card using a Beatrix Potter embossing folder from Crafters' Companion.
Both backing papers were printed from the cd-rom onto Satin Smooth printer paper.
I used ribbon from create and craft, tied on the Bowdabra with a flower charm from my stash.
I stamped the Lili of the Valley sentiment using Shaded Lilac Distress Ink

My card is also for the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Let's Get Cute

No Matter Which Challenge - Ribbons and Bows

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything goes

Flutterby Wednesday's - Open plus fairy or butterfly

Diva's By Design - Winged Things

Penny's Challenges - Ribbon and Bows


24 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card in one of my fave colour combos, thanks for joing us at Divas By Design this week.

Kim said...

such a cute image, love the card Jo.
Kim x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the colour palette. I'm being good (ish) right now and not looking at new crafty stuff! Carol x

Sharla said...

This is darling! Love the soft colors and the image. Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Sue

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sonia said...

OH! It is a lovely sweet card... great colors, and great take on the sketch...Thanks for joining us at SFC...HUGS...SK :)

Claire said...

This is such a sweet card Jo, love the image and the lilac and green combo - just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

Such a very sweet card Jo and a fabulous colour combo.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Wendy L said...

Beautiful cute card, love your colours too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Mummylade said...

That is a gorgeous project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

cotnob said...

You were certainly quick of the mark with this one Jo, such a lovely colour combination.
Pauline
x

Leeann said...

Wow, what beautiful colors and coloring, I love this image and how you applied the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketchy Friday!

Sue said...

Hello again Jo, just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
Sue

mags said...

A lovely creation. Super colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Jami said...

So precious!! Such sweet colors, and love that fabulous die!! thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!

Cassie_lu said...

cute card. thanks for fluttering with us.

Indy's Designs said...

This is so sweet! The mint green and lavender make a beautiful combination!

JenniferD said...

Love the Image you have used! Gorgeous colours and fabulous Die's you have used! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Manderly said...

What a beauty! I love your coloring. Very well done! Bravo! Thanks so much for joining us a Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week!
Manderly
xxxooo