Followers

Monday, 11 February 2013

Happy 50th Birthday

This is a card I made for a friend of ours who has photography as his hobby:


I imported the image from one of the La Pashe cd-roms into Craft Artist to create the card.  I printed his name out a second time so I could decoupage it.

My card is for the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenge - No Designer Paper

Crafting When We Can - Cards for Boys


Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jo. I love the image and great layout.
sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jo, your friend is sure to love it, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck hun xxx

Carol said...

Great card Jo, your friend will love it. Carol x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jo, the layered name really stands out.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Jo. Great image. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
Hugs Debbie x

Poppet said...

Great card Jo, love the way you have popped the name on the card. I love using my CraftArtist but my cards never look so professional.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great card love the design

Thanks for joining us at crafting when we can.

Caz

Deanne Saunders said...

Fab card! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Anonymous said...

great card thanks for sharing with us at chocolate coffee and cards good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Ger said...

Fab card, great image. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT