Followers

Monday, 4 February 2013

Forest Friends

My calendar for today is made using the Forest Friends Giordano decoupage from Joanna Sheen:


I created and easel card and matted the image onto some pink and green card.

The backing papers are from Making Cards magazine, and I cut the decorative panels using the Tessatina Memorybox die.  I added double sided tape to which I added glitter.

Another decorative panel was added to the card base and the calendar added as the easel 'stop'.

I would like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes

Raise The Bar - Animals

Craft Your Passion - Pastels

Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes



8 comments:

cotnob said...

Another lovely calendar Jo, I just love your beautiful image.
Pauline
x

Danni said...

This is fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

D said...

Oh what a sweetie! Your easel card is beautiful :)

Michelle said...

Lovely card what you made. Thanks for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

Carol said...

Ahh Jo this is so sweet, the image is adorable. Carol x

CraftyGirl said...

Great easel card and super sweet image. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT

~*Joni said...

Jo what a sweet image! Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

Kaylee Snyder said...

Great calendar. Love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us last week at CYP. Hope to see you again.