I'm back with another of the lovely new images from Crafters' Companion, and today it is the turn of Eleanor. I chose this image to fit in with the current challenge over at CD Sunday which is Showtime:
A5 card
Image from Crafters' Companion Angelic & Friends range, coloured using Spectrum Noir pens.
Card for matting and layering from Cupcakecrafting.
Backing papers from cd-rom, printed onto Satin Finish printer paper.
The mat the image is sat on, and the bunting, is created using Nellie Snellen rectangle dies.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - Sketch
CD Sunday Challenge - Showtime


14 comments:
Hi Jo. This is a lovely image and I especially like the name Eleanor - my Grandaughters and late Mothers name. I love the colours you have chosen as well.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Love this gorgeous card...fab image.xxx
Another fab card Jo, I love this colour combination.
Pauline
x
Aw this is an adorable card Jo, love your colour choice too. Thanks also for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx
Terrific card my dear friend:) Just lovely image:)
Really gorgeous work:)
Big hug,
Sonia
Such pretty colours, cute image and fab bunting.
Hi Jo what a beautiful card! This is one of my favourite stamps!
Hugs Lynsey x
This is lovely Jo. Such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
What a sweet, sweet card. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.
Beautiful card and image and so right for our challenge this week Jo. thank you for joining us.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
Lovely card, Great image, still waiting for mine to arrive, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
A very sweet card, lovely images. Perfect for Showtime. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
A beautiful card Jo. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol x
What a lovely card! Pritty coloration. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca
Post a Comment