Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge

Hello

Sorry I've not been visiting your blogs as much as usual.  I'm not too great at the moment.

I wanted to share with you a card I've made for Willow Sketchie Challenge.  There is a sketch together with a theme of die cuts/punches.  I've followed both:



I used a Lili of the Valley cute square, which I added Antique Linen Distress ink to the edges.  The backing paper is from my stash.  I embossed some Core'dinations card and sanded it slightly.  I punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is LOTV stamped in Antique Linen.  The bakers twine and buttons are from my stash.

My card is also for the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Anything Goes

CRAFT Challenge - Use buttons

Cute Card Thursday - Cards for the boys/men

Crafty Cardmakers - For The Boys

Cards For Men - Kicking Back


18 comments:

cotnob said...

Hi Jo, I'm sorry to hear you are not good at the moment, I do hope you soon feel better.
Your card is fab, great for the boys/men in our lives. I love these LOTV die cut squares and your papers complement it beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

June Nelson said...

What a gorgeous little card, thanks for joining us this week at lilis little faireis xxxxx

Claire said...

Fab card Jo, love the image and gorgeous colours - lovely to see you playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the image. Hope you feel better soon...

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. so good to see you posting and I hope you are keeping a wee bit better.

Edna x

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card Jo, thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week and I do hope you're soon feeling better.

Kind regards
Kelly

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are not too good Jo , get better soon .This card is fab great work, gorgeous card ,and a lovely image well done Hugs Elaine

Mynn xx said...

That image is too cute! LOVE the pop of color on your little man! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Laura Bradley said...

This is a lovely card Jo! I love that image and how you have coloured it. Laura x

cheryl said...

oh Hun,sorry you are not feeling to great,hope you feel better soon,as for your card love that image,and the colours and layout are just perfect hugs Cherylxxxxx

Kim said...

lovely card - and hope you're feeling brighter soon
Kim x

Anonymous said...

Love the paper and embossing folder you've used.Great card all round.Hope you feel better soon.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, Sorry to hear you have been feeling ill. Hope you get better soon, big hugs xxx

Love this card its so sweet, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I wondered where you were. Sorry you're not feeling good. Sending hugs and hope you feel better soon.
xxx

A fab card as always! Perfect sentiment to go with the image.
xx

Feebsy said...

Such a lovely card, I love the papers you've used they really compliment the image.

I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Thanks for sharing with us at Carfty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Hazel said...

I hope you feel better soon. This card is great, love the layout. Hazel x

Jan said...

Great card Jo. I hope your feeling better soon Hugs xx Jan

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab Jo, love it

Ali x