This is my entry into the current challenge over at Crafty Sentiment Designs which is a sketch to follow.
6 x 6 base card
Image - Crafty Sentiments 'Just Relax' coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Cardstock - Create and Craft
Dies - Nellie Snellen Round Lily, Nellie Snellen Rectangles
Embossing Folder - Darice from Crafters Companions
Flowers - Nellie's punches
Sentiment - Cute Companions Stamp
Backing paper and pearls from stash.
This card is also for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Red, White and Blue
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Glitter Geeks - Diamond Jubilee
Craft Your Days Away - Red, White and Blue
The Crafty Pad Challenge - Colours of your Countries Flag
One Stitch At A Time - Red, White and Blue
One Stitch At A Time - Red, White and Blue


23 comments:
Fab card Jo, pretty image and lovely flowers.
I'm glad to see your are back into the swing of things now.
Pauline
x
Gorgeous card, I love the different layers. The coluring is great :) Thanks for joining us at Glitter Gleeks this week, Carol x
Wonderful card. love this image and LO, thanks for joing our challenge at Craft your days away, Gaynor DT xx
Gorgeous card Jo. I love your flowers and the embossed layer you've added to your card. Thanks for sharing "The Colours of your Country's Flag" at The Crafty Pad. Helen x (DT)
Adorable card Jo xx Jan
Piękne połączenie kolorów, bardzo delikatne. Podobają mi się!
Thanks for playing in The Colours Of Your Country's Flag Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Fab card, love all the red...
This is fab sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
This is gorgeous love the image and your fab details.xxx
Such a gorgeous card and I love those flowers!!
Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.
Kelly xx
lovely card - and the flowers are great
Kim x
I love this - so pretty, and the colours make it pop. :-)
Out of interest, when you say "Seafield", are you referring to a name or a place? I'm asking because I live in Leith, Edinburgh and a short walk from a place called Seafield.
Lovely blog, will be clicking "follow" as soon as I've submitted this!
Velvet at http://www.crafting-chaos.co.uk
Beautiful card! I do love the color combo and the image is so sweet! Thank you for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)
Oh Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the image but I love the papers in this! Thanks so much for linking up and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)
Great card and fab colouring :) thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x
Gorgeous card Jo! Fab image and layout.
xx
Thanks for joining us at PTW too. Good luck!
xx
Fabulous card ! Love your embossed border and the sweet image.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit
An awesome card!! Just too cute. Grerat design. Thanks for entering your creation with the Crafty Pad Challenge this week.
Hugs
Joanie
Great card, Jo. I love the red, white and blue theme. Hazel x
Fab card Jo. Love the colours and the lo.
Edna x
What a beautiful card, your image is lovely.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.
Anne-Marie x x
Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)
Many thanks for joining in with our Red White & Blue challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.
Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)
Post a Comment