Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Sunset

Hello

This is a card made using stamps from the Hobby Art British Countryside stamp set.


Base card from PaperMill embossed using a Crafts Too Embossing Folder.

Clarity coated card.  

Memento Rich Cocoa Embossing pad for the trees, then clear detail embossing powder.

Soothing Sunset Big and Juicy inkpad, applied using a brayer.

Memory Box corners dies, cut from gold mirror card.

My card is for the following challenges:

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Let's Get Inky





10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful scene .. love the embossed frame around the image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Jo! what a beautiful image and I love the soft sunset colours - really stunning. Gorgeous embossing and I love those corners!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is beautiful Jo, love it

ali x

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I love the image and your colouring.
Thanks for sharing with MAWTT
Huge hugs Mau xx

Hazel said...

I love that embossing - I've just got one of those folders so far but I might have to buy more! Hazel x

Kim said...

lovely card Jo - such a serene landscape effect and love the embossed border
Kim x

Carol said...

Fabulous inking on this Jo and I too love the embossing folder. Carol x

Beryl said...

Lovely brayering around the tree and a beautiful emmbossed card. You've also got that Menory box corner which I think is fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Inky challenge.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image Jo. Love the embossing and the die cut corners. A very elegant make.
xx

NGCARDS said...

This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx