Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Oh Pants!!!!

Good Morning

Sorry I've not posted for a while, or visited your blogs, everything is a bit of a struggle at the moment.

This is the first card I've made in a while and is for a friend who's birthday I forgot!

I followed the current Willow Sketchie Challenge, which is a sketch and the option of using three patterned papers.  Here is my card:


6 x 6 card base.

Stamped imaged SWALK Volume 4, coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.

Sentiment from same stamp sheet.

Backing papers all from SWALK Volume 2 cd-rom printed onto Crafters Companion satin paper

Mat cut with a Spellbinders Label die from Centura Pearl card.

Flourish cut with Die-namics die (from Dies To Die For) from backing paper.

Gems from Joanna Sheen.

My card is also for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - A touch of sparkle

Pile It On - Lots of patterns

Sentimental Sundays - Whimsical with a sentiment

Top Tip Tuesday - Use stash you've had for more than 6 months (stamps, cd-rom and gems)

Dies To Die For Challenge - Use a die cut

Thanks for visiting my blog.






12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL love it, as I'm sure your friend will to!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh what a great laugh I just got. This card is superb and you couldn't have made a more jovial or unique birthday card, belated or not. :)

LOVE it!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

cotnob said...

This is a great card Jo, I love that image, I bet your friend soon forgave you for forgetting.
I'm sorry things are a bit of a struggle at the moment, I hope things improve for you soon.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jo,love the beautifully coloured image and fab layout.Nice to see you.xxx

Claire said...

This is a really sweet card Jo and great to see you blogging. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

Great belated card Jo, love it.
Hope things get better soon for you Jo. Hugs Carol x

Mynn xx said...

Such a fun card!!! LOVE the sentiment--hilarious! And a perfect belated card! Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, lovely to see you back.
This card is fab and just perfect for a belated card. Love it!
xx

Nicole Mullen said...

Very fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Emma H said...

Hee hee, fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Pile It On this week!

Archana said...

Such a cute card. I love the image, sentiments and a touch of bling.
Thanks for playing along with us at sentimental sundays challeng this week.
Hugs,
Archana
www.craftycity.com

Tameko said...

Love this card. Perfect image and sentiment. Hope that you are feeling better.
Blessings,
Tameko