Good Morning
My card for today follows the current sketch over at Sketch and Stash:
This is a card I've made for Emma to give her friend. She has a westie so I'm hoping she'll like the card. Emma liked it!
The image and papers are all from Pamela West Volume 1 from Joanna Sheen. The main image is printed onto glossy photo card and the papers onto Satin paper. They are all matted onto dark blue cardstock from Papermill. The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinders die. The organza ribbon is from my stash and I added some tiny punched flowers to complete the card.
My card is also for the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday
Thanks for visiting today.


6 comments:
Really lovely card and a super sweet image
thank you for joining us at SnS
sue
xx
Such an adorable card Jo, I love Westies, so I'm biased ha ha!
Don't I know you from Joanna Sheen's forum or am I losing the plot again?
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
Oh, how gorgeous!! I'm sure Emma's friend just loved this Jo. Sooo sweet!
xx
Love this image Jo and you've made a fabulous card with it. Carol x
oh Jo,westies,oh they are the best dogs ever as one is sitting here on my lap as I try to comment on your post,he he,your friend will just adore this to bits,hun hugs Cherylxxxx
Great card, so cute
Thank you for joining in with my sketch at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,
Michelle x
Post a Comment