Good Evening
The current challenge over at The Teddy Bo Challenge is 'menu choice'. Here is my card:
I chose the menu options Blue and Cream, Flowers, Stitching and a Charm.
Teddy Bo is coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. He is sat on a mat cut from Core'dinations card using a Spellbinders die.
The backing papers are Bo Bunny, free some time ago in a magazine, stitched onto the card using a stitch I've never used before!
The floral decoration in the top corner is cut using the new Persian accents and motifs dies from Spellbinder. The butterfly charm is added using bakers twine and a gold brad.
The flowers and flourishes are all cut using various Marianne dies, finished with tiny gems.
My card is also for the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Use a digi
Paper Makeup Stamps - Use a critter
Paperplay Challenges - Bingo - Metal charm/Stamping/Gems
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - Add A Sentiment
Thanks for visiting my blog.


20 comments:
Hi Jo, this is such a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x
Ohh that is just one lovely menu card from you! Cute flowers and a lovely LO! =)
Thanks for joining us at TEddyBo
Hugs Maritha
What a great colour scheme...thanks for joining this week at poodles parlour
Good luck with the challenges
Sylvia xx
Beary Cute Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested
Xoxo Marjo
Hi oh I do love your flowers ! and your gorgeous frame ! Super creation with the handsome Bo ! Thanks for joining us in the Teddybo challenge :D
Gorgeous card - love those soft colours and the flowers are brill - I have die envy for those fleur de lys spellbinders lol xx
Super card Jo, love the colours and all your embellishments. Carol x
Beautiful! Love the soft colours.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!
Fab card Jo, I love that colour combo and your stitching.
Pauline
x
stunning card, love the combo and image
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline
Love your card and such a cute image. So glad you joined us for the Critter challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.
Great card, I love that blue and cream together. Thanks for joining in with our Use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x
Gorgeous Jo! Love the image and soft colours.
xx
Gorgeous! Beautiful color combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG
lovely card Jo!
great colours and fantastic flowers
Thank for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge!
Hugs, Jill
I love the soft colors on this card. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy Challenge.
Jo this is so cute! I love your choice from the menu :0) I still haven't got round to colouring this bear up (hangs her head in shame!) and I really love your colouring of him :0)
Thanks for shring it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge.
Love Clairebears x
Oooo What a Gorgeous Card, thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx
P.S I have an Easter Treats Candy on my blog if your interested
This is so cute, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cardmad Fairy this fortnight.....
Such a truly lovely card - and I love this bear too! Smiles.
Thank you so much for joining us for our challenge and good luck!
Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx
Post a Comment