Good Evening
I was lucky enough to win one of the Paintbox Poppets cd-roms from Crafters Companion. This is my first card made using this fabulous cd. The images on it are so beautiful as are the backing papers.
This image is from the framed cards section. As you can see, I didn't make up the frame but did make up the decoupage. It is printed onto a glossy photo paper. I added peel offs to the frame.
I printed off one of the backing paper onto satin finish printer paper. I die cut various shapes using Spellbinders Persian Motifs and Accents from pearlescent paper. I went over all the shapes with Tattered Rose and Faded Jeans Distress inks to tie-in the colours.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - On The Move
Papertake Weekly - One For The Girls
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Doilies Are Not Just For Cakes
Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:
Both beautiful cards Jo. Happy Mother's day hun xx Jan
Beautiful card Jo. I bought the decoupage packs and the images are gorgeous. Carol x
Beautiful card Jo. Love all the elements you have used - they really bring the lo together - congrats on winning the CD and glad you like it. I just love mine. :)
Edna x
Fabulous creation Jo, love it
Ali x
Wow! Lucky you winning a CD, this is a pretty card, fab image and I love all your die cuts.
Pauline
x
Beautiful!
xx
You've made a great job there with the Crafters Companion stuff and thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x
Post a Comment