Good Afternoon
A very warm welcome to my new followers. Thank you for your interest.
This weeks challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge is From Me To You. This immediately made me think of Tatty Ted! Here is my card.
Made using the Do-Crafts Especially for You cd-rom, I chose the main image from the decoupage section, matted onto core'dinations card. The backing paper is also from the cd rom. The ribbon is from my stash, tied on the bowdabra, and the sentiment is computer generated sat on a mat cut using a spellbinders die.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Just Tracey's Crafts Challenge - Hats
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Feathers and fur
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Bears


23 comments:
This is gorgeous Jo, I love they way you have arranged your ribbon.
Pauline
x
Jo Its Lovely Hugs Elaine
He is just adorable and I love the ribbon trim.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
What a classy card! I really like it and the ribbon sets it off well. Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)
that's what I would have come up with too brilliant card love it have a great evening
Jacki xx
Love this Jo, the decoupage really stands out and your ribbon treatment is gorgeous. Carol x
Awww this is so sweet Jo. Love the layout and embellies.
Diane xx
Hi check out my blog there's something for you! fab card xx Jan
Awww this is so sweet Jo and I love ribbon!
Hugs, Tammy
Lovely card Jo. Thanks for playing along at Just Tracys. Jill
oh this is just gorgeous Hun,love those images,I have this CD,and love the ribbon its so effective hugs Cherylxxxxx
Lovely card Jo and a fab bow. In fact I remembered I have one of those gadgets and went in search.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful gentle colours and a lovely layout. Hazel x
This is so cute, love the sweet MeToYou teddy . always so sweet :D Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx
Such a cute card,I love the sweet teddy and the way you have positioned your ribbon is lovely...
Mandy x
so sweet and gorgeous, love the twisted ribbon tails, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x
A beautiful card, I love it.
Sue x
Gorgeous card Jo. Love how it's all put together.
xx
This is a super-sweet card, Jo! I love paper-toling (decoupage) don't you! Thanks for playing with us at CCCC!
a cute delightful card Jo. Love that wee sentiment tag. It's gorgeous.
Edna x
A beautiful card Jo :) x
love this and love the ribbon - I have absolutely zero patience with decoupage and greatly admire anyone who has :c) xx
Fabulous creations Jo, love it
Ali x
Post a Comment