Good Morning
I added to my Beatrix Potter collection this week with the launch from Crafters Companion. I needed some cards to pop in with some bits and bobs I have to send out and thought the decoupage images would be perfect.
I used 4 x 4 cards, so printed the decoupage sheets onto A5 decoupage paper. I used images from Jemima Puddle-Duck, Timmy Tiptoes and Benjamin Bunny cd's. After adding the decoupage to the cards, I simply added some gems to finish off. I wanted to keep these simple and think these images speak for themselves.
Short and sweet from me today, I hope you have a lovely Sunday and get to enjoy the sunshine.


4 comments:
Jo these are gorgeous and thanks for the info, I only know the name of Jemmima puddleduck but thats all :)
Hugs Elaine .
Hey "snap"...we both are crafting in harmony today.
Hugs Elaine
Such a pretty collection Jo, you are so right the images do speak for themselves and your gems just complement them perfectly.
Pauline
x
Gorgeous set of cards Jo, the images look fab. Carol x
How did I miss these?
They are fab Jo and very effective in that size. Every one a wee keepsake. :)
Edna x
Post a Comment