Followers

Sunday, 2 August 2026

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #189 - Hosted by Jocelyn

Good morning

I'm just back from a weeks' Pilgrimage to Lourdes.  It was a fabulous week, although with temperatures reaching 40 degrees some days we did have to re-think our itinerary.  I wasn't able to join in all of it, as some days my pain was too bad, but I thoroughly enjoyed all that I was able to join in with, and got so much out of it.  There were 32 of us went and it was a lovely group.  I'm now having a few quiet days to recover from the travelling.

It was lovely to see all the entries into our last challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all your cards.

Here is my inspiration for our new challenge:




 

For my card I used artwork and dies from Tattered Lace Honey Blossom collection, I love this collection.

All the details of how to enter our challenge can be found over on the challenge blog.  I hope you'll be able to join us.

Jo xx

3 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful floral arrangement and card suitable for so many occasions,hope you enjoy your few quiet days

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful! Lovely colour combo. xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful card, so delicate. Your trip to Lourdes sounds wonderful, think I'd struggle with the heat too and managing pain levels can be challenging too. It makes it all the more memorable when you are with a nice group. Have a good weekend - Michelle x