Followers

Sunday, 24 May 2026

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #184 - Hosted by Me

 Hello

Welcome to my blog.

I'm loving that the days are so much longer, and it's now light when I get up (I'm an early riser) and only goes dark a short time before I go to bed.  

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and it's my turn to host.  I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

Here is my inspiration for the challenge:



I used dies and artwork from the Carnation Crafts Half & Half collection to make my easel card.  A collection I have had for a long time but used very little.  The flowers are decoupage and I embossed the card using my favourite embossing folder.  The heart in the centre was die cut using another favourite die and then the die cut numbers and sentiment added to complete the card.  

This card is for some friends who are celebrating their Ruby Wedding Anniversary.

All the details of how to enter our challenge can be found over on the challenge blog.  I hope you'll be able to join us.

Jo xx

3 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful romantic card for your friends ruby anniversary

Jocelyn said...

This is so pretty Jo and I love the embossed details.

mamawcindy said...

What a beautiful anniversary card, the shape and the embossing makes it even more special. Your friends are going to love it.
Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut