Followers

Sunday, 12 April 2026

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #181 - Hosted by Jocelyn

 Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

This time Jocelyn is our host.

Here is my inspiration for this challenge:


To make my card I used artwork and backing paper from Paper Pantry Paper Tree All Occasions Vol 3 - Teatime Treats.  I used tattered lace harlequin dies and finished with a stamped sentiment.

I hope you'll be able to join us for this challenge.

Jo xx

3 comments:

meg said...

Your Summer cupcakes look delicious Jo, a beautiful card

Carol said...

Lovely card Jo. I am intrigued by the Tattered Lace dies you have used and I am sorely tempted. Off to investigate.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

I really like the gingham papers you have used. It looks so fresh and summery.