Followers

Monday, 20 October 2025

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #451 - Anything Goes with option of using Purple or Orange

 Hello

I've finally managed to make a card in time for the House-Mouse challenge!  I chose this adorable image from the Gruffies & Happy Hoppers cd-rom and added orange to the card:


I printed the image 3 times so I could turn it into decoupage.  The layers on the card were made with double-edge dies and the sentiment was made using Dimension stamps.  I edged the layers with distress ink as there wasn't room on the card to mat them!

This card is for my nephew who LOVES pizza!  I hope he likes it!

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

5 comments:

meg said...

Love lazy days Jo but not fond of pizza, a great card

Bunny said...

I love Gruffies and pizza. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jo :-) I love Gruffie and Pizza!! The whole design of this is gorgeous and I am sure your nephew will love it!

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x

Pam MacKay said...

I think I love pizza as much as Gruffie! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at HMFMC DT Pam

Cari S. said...

Bears and pizza - great image! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!