Followers

Sunday, 17 August 2025

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #165 - Hosted by Me

 It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and this time I am hosting.  I used Getting Together Charisma and diez by Carnation Crafts to create this card for my Godson's birthday.


It took a lot of time to cut out all the different items and put the card together, but I was very pleased with the results.

I hope you'll be able to join us.

Jo xx

5 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card for a guy Jo, a wonderful selection of images and layout

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, I love how you put it altogether with a lovely selection of images

Jocelyn said...

Lots of work has gone into this Pamela and it is a lovely card for your Godson. x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What detailed fussy cutting, and a fun way of depicting daily life and how special it is! Beautifully done, Jo! hugs, de

Carol said...

You have been busy. I thought my stitching was hard work but your card must have taken ages.
Hugs Carol xx