Followers

Sunday, 16 March 2025

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #435 - Anything Goes with option of an Easel Card

 Hello

This is my entry into the latest challenge at House-Mouse & Friends



I love an easel card!  This card was made using decoupage from Joanna Sheen's House-Mouse Project Book - I also love decoupage.  I used silicone gel for my layers this time, so I could add more shape to the design - it's a very 'deep' card!

This card is for a close friend who has a cat very like the one in the image.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and such a lovely card Jo

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

meg said...

House Mouse cards never fail to please Jo, your friend will love this one

April said...

This is so cute! I love the 3D effect. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Pam MacKay said...

Lots of fun dimensions very pretty easel card. Thanks for sharing over at the HMFMC DT Pam

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so sweet Jo, you're friend will love this for sure! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment