Followers

Sunday, 2 March 2025

CD Sunday Plus Challenge 153 - Hosted by me

 Good Morning and welcome to my blog

It's now March, which makes me very happy!  February has been a tough month but it's onwards and upwards!

It's nice to be getting some sunshine at the moment although it's still mighty cold!  The bulbs are coming up in the garden and starting to add a bit of colour.

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and I have the pleasure of hosting.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous creations.

Here is my card:


I used Bree Merryn's In The Wild from My Craft Studio to make my card, and turned the image into decoupage.  You can't really tell from the photo, but there are 4 layers.  I then added some pearls and die-cut a sentiment from black card using Hunkydory Sentiment dies.  I added a matching insert into the card to complete it.

This card is for a friend who loves elephants.  I also crocheted her an elephant!


Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx

3 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card and gift for your friend Jo,hope March warms up soon

Carol said...

Lovely to see you back on track. Lovely card too.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card and gift Jo.