Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2025

House-mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #434

 Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the House-Mouse & friends Monday Challenge.  This is one of my favourite challenges to enter and I hope to be a more regular participant this year.

The theme for this challenge is anything goes with the option of adding spring flowers.


This is such a fun image, taken from Joanna Sheen's triple cd-rom.  I opened the image in My Craft Stduio and made it into decoupage.  The backing paper was in among my print-outs and I now can't remember where it's from!  I stamped the Happy Birthday Sentiment.

Jo xx

9 comments:

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love the pretty border on your card and the cute little ducks walking across the bottom. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Pam MacKay said...

What a sweet card love all the little ducks! Thank you for sharing over at HMFMC

Cari S. said...

What a darling image and card! Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC!

Sue said...

What a darling card. Love the image and pretty card you created with it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC>
Hugs,
Sue

Bunny said...

Cute card. I'd kinda like to fish like that. At least once anyway. Love the name of your blog. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and beautiful card Jo

Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jo :-) the image is so sweet and I love the paper and fancy card base, very pretty :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a cute scene! That little duck trail 'quacks' me up! Love your spring flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

Cynthia said...

Fabulous Spring scene!