Hello again
This is my other entry into the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge:
Once again I used the Gruffies & Happy Hopper cd-rom from Joanna Sheen to make this easel card. I printed the image multiple times so I could turn it into decoupage. The backing paper is from the same cd-rom.
I made this card for a friend who loves pumpkins!
Thanks for visiting.
Jo xx

6 comments:
I think these Gruffies are going to make Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving. I love to see these decoupaged cards. Thanks again for showcasing your cute cards with us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Another beautiful and fun card, I bet your friend loves it. Love your design and images and papers are perfect together. Thanks for sharing your second card for this challenge with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
This one is so cute too. I am glad you have joined in the challenge. Thanks for sharing. xx
Another gorgeous card, Jo, using the beautiful HM CD! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Very fun and love that you use your CD! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment
ahhhhhh so sweet and beautiful Jo......
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Post a Comment