Followers

Sunday, 24 November 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 147 - Hosted by Me

 Good morning and welcome to my blog

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus and this time I am hosting.  I look forward to seeing your creations.

Here is my card for this challenge:


My card was made using Debbi Moore's Venetian cd-rom and the image is decoupaged.  I didn't want to detract from the lovely image on this card, so didn't add anything extra.  I simply placed the image on a fancy edged card blank.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx


3 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card Jo,the Venetian lady and scene stunning

Carol said...

It reminded me of my trip to Venice when I was young and impressionable. There seemed to be a lot of very handsome young men steering the boats.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

Very elegant. xx