Followers

Sunday, 15 September 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 142 - Hosted by Margaret

Good morning and welcome to my blog

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus



For my card today, I quilted a frog.  I die cut a mat in a shape most like a lily pad and printed a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew cd-rom.

This card was for my nephew who loves frogs.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx

5 comments:

meg said...

Your frog made me smile,love it

Jocelyn said...

Well done on the quilling. That little froggie is fabulous.

Carol said...

Lovely Jo. I haven't done quilling for ages and ages and sad to say I have given it all away to a friend. I just hadn't the time with everything else.
Love Carol xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Love your quilling, I did try quilling but somehow it never worked with me, lovely card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A brilliant card and your quilled frog centre topper is so cute! have a great rest of the week - Michelle x